We Listen to Your Elder Law and Estate Planning Needs
The Law Office of Juan A. Pyfrom is right for you if you want to know that your plan and elder law matters will actually work when you and your loved ones need it the most in West Palm Beach, Florida.
If what you want is to know you have a plan in place that will work when your family needs it, will keep the people you love out of court and out of conflict, and will keep your assets out of the hands of the government, then we might be the right fit for you.
Here Are Some of the Ways We are Different from Most Other Florida Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers
- All of our fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance. At our initial meeting, you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your family, so there will never be any surprises.
- We keep you informed and make sure your plan works when it is needed.We do not just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way. We make sure your assets are owned in the right way, we make sure your children’s well-being is properly planned for, and we ensure everyone you have named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
- We review your plan at least every three years for all clients, and annually through our Family Wealth VIP Membership Program.We foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with our clients. Throughout your life, things change: you change, your assets change, your family changes, and the law will definitely change. When planning with us, your plan will keep up with those changes.
- We have a process for helping you make sure that your assets are titled in the right way,both now and over your lifetime, to make the planning process incredibly easy and painless for you and your family.
- We help you get your legal and financial house in orderby helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college, and planning for retirement so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people.
- We have been specially trained as a Personal Family Lawyer® to plan for your life and deathand to ensure that if you have minor children, they are never raised by anyone you wouldn’t want or taken into the care of strangers. And if your children are adults, we help you weave them into your estate plan with care and forethought that most other lawyers simply do not have the training or inclination to do.
- We specialize in legacy planning because it’s about a lot more than money.We believe that planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth. For each client, we walk you through a process to help you transfer your most important personal wealth to your loved ones, including your intellectual, spiritual and human assets – who you are and what’s important to you.
Before you engage a Florida estate planning or elder law lawyer to help you plan for the well-being of your family and loved ones, there are questions you need to ask. You need to ensure that the estate plan you put in place will safeguard your family after you are gone instead of becoming depleted by the high cost of long-term care. Do not let a set of legal documents become false security that keeps you from doing what’s best for you and your loved ones.